Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Introduction ~

It all started out in AD   ( Fa5oors place) ,,,

Fa5oor ~
I wanted to do something outrageous , something wild :D I sat there staring at a magazine ,, there was a picture of a car . The first thing popped into my head was to drive I checked my watch it was around 2 at night . I sneaked out of my room and went down stairs ,, (my parents hang the car keys in the key holder :s masakeen they didn't realize ena bnthoom shy6ana ) ,,, el mohom I got the Lexus station keys since its the most secure one and flew off :D ! I was driving aimlessly ,, enjoying the music and the empty streets of Abu dhabi (ma3nde license btw) . I started to speed like crazy , I exeded the speed limit , the music was so loud , I was over the clouds , nothing was on my mind now . I was about to turn but only SUDDENLY ,,, I crashed into someone ,,, it wasn't big though BUT (:( ma3ndee license ) . I called loulwah because she is my only life saver
Dialing Pearla
fa5oor : alooo
pearla: hmmm (ma96la)
fa5oor : lulu gomay I need you I'm in shit
pearla : t3alii baitna (maskeena ragda)
fa5oor : ana fee jail (lool 3ashn tgoom)
pearla : ana b3d (hhhh ya7leelha)
fa5oor : LULUWAH !! Ana fee mshkilah t3alee now !! Sha3r el flanee . I hung up l2na someone knocked on my window.
I got down to see the person who I bumped into ,,, u won't believe it ,, It was a young boy ymkn chee 3mra 16 :p so I talked to him Oo we settled it out ;D so NO police involved Oo I went home . Ohh I called lulu oO geltlha el salfa Oo she really got pissed and she made me promise her I would never do such a thing :p (I'm a liar she should never believe me ) (((Pearla:I won't  :p )))

1 comment:

  1. ok 7abaaitaah bs mb channa wayeeeed g9eer? :$
    who is the guy?? :P

    ReplyDelete