Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Part One

Pearla

After yesterdays incident I knew fa5Oor would listen to me (she promised right ) anyways I have my own thinking to do so
I was driving to 3mee obaids house as I drove my benzy .I drowned into my thoughts (this month... Graduation ..studying aboard then get married then kids then stretch marks then laaa maba marks bswee 3malyaa !! )
6neeeg ... I woke up of all these crazy thoughts !
My bb rang . I checked it out kant fa5oor
Fa5oor : ween wa9lti
I typed back : almost there
I reached there , parked and went in. We lived in karama while fa5oor in ma7md bin zayed it did indeed take time to get there ! I walked in when I spotted meera searching for something in this big chest the had in the hall which lead to the meylass
Pearla: booooo ..as I poked her
Meera: bsmalllllAaaaaaaah !!! Yal doobah 5wfteene !
Pearla: hhhh ! Yaleetnee 9wartch !
Salmt 3aliha and went to the mayelss oO salmt 3l kl .I went to the 9ala ,(fa5oor , roo'9a ) the guys (a7med , rashood , 7meed ). Salmat 3alihom then I winked to fa5oor I wanted to tell her something (hbla she winked backed ) at last she came ,,(I felt odd , kl my cousins wearing traditionally '''kandoora''' ) so I asked fa5oor for a kandoora .
Pearla: fa5oor 7bebbi aba kandoora yet bjeans Oo chee a7ss 3mree shwya '3alt .
Fa5oor : ya sure 7yatii
We went to her room .
Fa5oor : t3alii ill show you paradise (she winked and dragged me to her closet ) umm pink , purple ,blue , floral , talee , 6ab3 , etc ... Shu tbain ???
Pearla: 5eeeeeba ,, I just want a kandoora hb dress ..mmmm Give me that ( as I pointed out to a very nice one that had turquoise and purple prints ) .
Cut :--------------------------------------------------
Fa5oor
Is extremely living her life .life to her is like a game of Truth or Dare (best description). She dates , shops , travels , partys , mostly everything . She doesn't wear the shayla nor 3ba , she only wears it occasionally . Me and fa5oor are extremely close .
---------------------------------------------------------
Fa5oor ~
I sat there waiting for her highness princess lulu to get dressed (its only a kandoora ) ,,, time passed and still she didn't come out ??! I called her name to assure she was fine
Fa5oor : lulluuuwah
Luluwah : hmm
I had to enter ,, el 7LWA she was trying out my dresses and heels !! ( El '3bya yalssa atryah ,, la b3d she checking herself in the mirror )
I gave her this look malt (WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING ((( I made the look up ))) )
Luluwah : 7looo 3lya 9a7 ??
Fa5oor : la !! Ana a7la 3nch ! OKAY :)
Luluwah : I like it
Fa5oor : it doesn't ! It likes me .. Everyone does
luluwah : adree adree
Fa5oor : fdaaaiiitny ya rbee wayed 7lwa ana walla !! Yaaayy ma7lanee (I said jumping around with cute snobby gestures. )
Luluwah : fdaiitch. ,, I love you babe
Fa5oor : yalla yalla stop flirting I'm taken ;p atraych f95ee jdamee yalla :p
Blab blab blab nzlna t7t 3nd el shillah :D


Ro'9az


I was sitting on the couch surfing my bb (its a weird trend ,, but I'm addicted ) . Meera dug her head under her cute pink laptop reading some weird story . Fa5oor and luluwah came down so I chatted with them ...
Ohh el guys : rashood oO 7meed watching a movie and a7med mnsd7 yklm some girl . Fa5oor and luluwah were up to something .
Fa5oor : 7meed t3al bgoolk shay
Meeroh kant yalssa t9ee7 frm the story 3shan chee mn5asha so I guess Fa5oor will take advantage of it
7meed : halla. ( He came up to her she was next to meero )
Fa5oor : meeroh wayed mt'9yga (whispering) astwa shay bs 5leeha heya tgoolk (6ba3an el bnat Oo kelhom understood her from the way she acted it :p )
7meed : laish shu mestwee ?? ( Bmoot men el 5oof 3aliha )
hhh el 7beebee sniffing (behind the lap) wla tdree bdnya :p

No comments:

Post a Comment