Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The opening hook ~


Here it goes ,,,



I'm writing a story called "Spotlight On All " which is based on a true story, I and my fellow characters have passed through most of it . Mostly all the parts are true but off course I added some fictional scenes just to spice it up . The story takes place in UAE (Abu dhabi , Dubai) . Some of my characters shared there real names and some have changed , by the way what makes my story more interesting is that each character which actually is a real person wrote his personal view . I edited the parts , changed them to make it all into one style of writing just not to confuse you. = ) !

2 comments:

  1. yaay when ur posting?? :D
    cant wait seems very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;D FIRST follower and commenter :p
    i will soon (today or tomorrow ) post part 1
    <3 u !

    ReplyDelete